The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) is the umbrella professional body for bankers in Nigeria.
The Institute has corporate and individual members.
As a registered students of the institute you are qualify to write examination and apply for exemption if necessary.
Media Center & Events Calender
Looking for any assistance?
- Institute of Bankers, Ireland
- Alliance of African Institutes of Bankers (AAIOB)
- The International Association for Educational Assessment (IAEA)
- Gambia Bankers Association
- West African Bankers Association (WABA)
- Bangor Business School, Bangor University
- Global Banking Education Standard Board
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)
- Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) formally known as The Institute of Chartered Bankers, Canada
- Institute of Bankers, Malaysia
- Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP), Malaysia
- Lafferty UK Ltd. (on Retail Banking Certification)
The Research and Development Department serves as the think-tank of the Institute.
This is CIBN Bookshop where you can view and purchase books online.